Twitter has grown into a massive community of people talking about everything.
People are talking about your industry, your competitors and probably about you.
Within these conversations exist opportunities to connect, generate leads, support customers and discuss your industry. Everything from “I wish I could find someone to help me with…” to “I’m unhappy with so & so #fail”.
If you’ve used Twitter, you’ll have noticed that most people don’t hold back. If they’re unhappy with something or someone, they’ll usually let it be known. Likewise, if they’re especially happy. With or without you, those conversations are taking place.
Today we announce Simple Sales Tracking’s integration with Twitter, as the first of our new Social capabilities. After login, you’ll find a new Social tab within Simple Sales Tracking. There’s nothing to enable or passwords to enter. Everything’s already setup and ready to go.
Need some ideas? Here’s what you can do:
- Monitor & Respond to Tweets about your Company, Industry or Competitor.
- Engage Twitter users for initial sales and follow-on customer support.
- Automatically create new Leads based on a Tweet or Conversation.
- Share Knowledge with others on Twitter.
- We’re on Twitter! – Follow what we’re saying at @simplesales.
Next, watch a short walk through video where we’ll setup a new search term, and use some filtering.
Finally, some great news! The Twitter integration is available for both Limited and Full Account holders. With Limited, track a single search term at a time, and with Full up to 10.
Where’s what some others have to say about Twitter for business:
- 4 Ways Companies Use Twitter for Business, on readwriteweb.com
- Social Media Primer for Directors, on blog.xero.com
- Twitter 101 for Business, on twitter.com
- Twitter for Business, on ducttapemarketing.com