At the January workshop, the question was posed to the group – How do we double our sales income in 2009. The results follow:
1. Invest in training (see me)
2. Join BNI (Business Referral Group)
3. Have a goal – plan and strategy
4. Make more time – measure-measure-measure
5. Self appraisal (post presentation – what did I do right)
6. Increase the average price of the sale
7. Packaging the product with similar products or services
8. Review the marketing – measure-measure-measure
9. Brand awareness – have a focus to create this
10. Feedback to the client – systemize
11. Ask for the sale every time!! – don’t be scared to!
12. Elevating the product presentations
13. Sales Plan with prepared questions
14. Listen for the buying signals
15. Ask for referrals
16. Keep good customer records
17. Sales Systems – prospecting, presentation and sales planning.
18. Watch the Funnel – work your numbers – keep it full!
19. Prospecting existing customers to gain wallet share
20. Continually develop new COI’s
21. Networking – join clubs i.e. Chamber of Commerce to meet like minded people
22. Targeted marketing campaign
23. Allocate specific time for prospecting and planning
24. Improved customer contact with existing customers – 90 day rule
25. Up-selling to existing clients
26. Well developed business plan with defined goals and targets
27. Refine and follow proven sales processes
The real formula to double your income in 2009 is to get every one of your clients to refer another client just like them to you and for you to covert them to a new client – simple isn’t it!
It is only simple if you have a process to follow – develop your systems!
Next workshop is on Wednesday 18 March at 4.30-5.30 at MR Print in Hastings, New Zealand. It does pay to book as we only had three spare seats left at the last workshop.
Remember these workshops are free to current and past clients and those who may be contemplating undertaking training with our company. Clients are welcome to bring guests.
Brett Burgess is a Sales Trainer and Programme Developer for Sales Impact Group Limited.