Conversations are happening about you, your products and services and your industry all over the internet.
Chances are you’re already getting a glimpse of that via Google Alerts and Twitter.
These discussions are important and can not only give you a glimpse into popular opinion, but perhaps most importantly, can tie in well to the way you track and manage your customer relationships and sales pipeline.
We’re about to make that a lot easier with Simple Sales Tracking. Whether you’re new or experienced with Twitter, our new Social CRM capabilities will help you leverage new ways of making connections with new and existing customers and discussions about your industry.
Here’s what we have in mind.
- Monitor & Respond to Tweets about your industry, company or competitor.
- Engage Twitter users for initial sales and follow-on customer support.
- Automatically create new Leads based on a Tweet or Conversation.
- Share Knowledge with others on Twitter.
Web Alerts are updates of the latest relevant search results(News, Blogs, Web, Videos, Groups), based on your choice of query or topic, captured and reported to you in real-time.
If you’ve used Google Alerts, the capability is similar, with the added benefits of filtering, blocking, and a much higher degree of refining results. Alerts are either emailed to you or provided via an RSS Feed.
Use Web Alerts to:
- Monitor any mentions or discussion of your company or brand on the Internet.
- Follow a developing news story.
- Keep current on a competitor or industry.
- Keep tabs on any keywords or phrases.